Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is spaced at exactly 14pt; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font for body of manuscript and Doulos SIL or Charis SIL for language examples; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The paper has been anonymized in Microsoft Word by 1) manually replacing the name of the author with XXXX wherever it appears and 2) by using the Inspect Document function of Word to automatically remove metadata in the form of Document Properties and Personal Information that may be used to identify the author.
Original articles submitted to the Ghana Journal of Linguistics
1st African Pragmatics Conference Special Issue
This section is reserved for articles from the 1st African Pragmatics Conference
The Ghana Journal of Linguistics is published by the Linguistics Association of Ghana, P. O. Box LG 61, Legon, Accra, Ghana.
© Linguistics Association of Ghana and individual authors, 2021.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.